The small print
If you are 69+. You need to make sure or check with your doctor if it’s okay for you to significantly change your physical activity patterns.
PLEASE AWARE because of the nature of this workout and Health and Safety regulation, we CAN NOT allow clients on the trampoline weighing more than 100kg - 15.7 stones.
To avoid any risk of future injury, we have to make sure everybody understands the importance of these regulations.
Have you had any heart conditions in the past? Very important that any signs of this are checked by your doctor and you know that Jumping is a high intensity workout.
Are you pregnant? We understand you can not make sure about this until you find out, but please in the case you don't know about it, write NO to this question.
Jomba accepts payments by secure services to process payments. /PayPal/
There might be circumstances where a class gets fully booked before the online system gets updated. Please be aware, the system might not showing the accurate availability - If so, a refund will be issued.
Advance online booking and payment is necessary. After you book a class, you will receive your confirmation e-mail with a reference number.
You will need to provide proof of the purchased ticket or class pass at the venue, showing the receipt of your purchase. You will receive your receipt and confirmation of the purchase by e-mail as soon the payment has been made. Please keep the receipt number safe, you will need to show your receipt number to the instructor at the class.
If you purchase a pass or package, keep your receipt safe. You still need to individually book each session by clicking on 'book'. The system will count each time you book. If you have any issues with booking or you like to buy the pass as a gift please e-mail us to link - if you wish to collect it otherwise, or as a gift by post.
1. If you cancel your booking 12 hours in advance, there is no cancellation fee, and a full refund will be provided.
2. If you cancel your booking with less than 12 hours’ notice from the time of the class, we can not return your fee.
In the event of cancellation of the class by us (Jomba) with less than 12 hours’ notice a full refund will be given or customers have a right to use their booking for later classes.
(1) We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Should a refund be issued, it will be by the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. If a credit card was used, the refund can only be issued to that particular card. Service charges and transaction fees are not refundable.
(2) While we try and ensure that all prices on our website/booking system are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
(4) Minimum number of attendances for a class are 3-6 people.
(5) Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break between the musics. Please wait until the instructor focus on your coming and wait and follow instructions, but admission or refund cannot guaranteed. As the class is build up on previously planned warm up, we will not be responsible for any 'injury' occurred by 'missing the first 10 minutes' of the class.
(6) No persons under the age of 12 is allowed to be or sit around the class, unless is a private party. Contact us for details.
(7) You must fill out your ParQ (physical activity readiness questionnaire) before you attend the class:
(8) You must show valid receipt, receipt number, codes of your purchase for reference.
(9) Pass holders need to show their voucher code keep the reference number of their booking safe, and show it to the instructor at the venue.
We hope you understand the importance of 12 hours cancellation notice. If there is no cancellation notice given to us, you will not receive a refund, and please be aware that you will need to pay the next booking in advance directly to our bank account - details will be provided to you by e-mail.